<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I have just added a new domain name for the Story Family Reunion. What this means is that we can each have a personal email address, ie.
RogerScott@storyfamilyonline.com
The format for your address will be (FirstnameLastname@storyfamilyonline.com). Sorry no nicknames or screen names allowed. This is to make it easier for everyone to remember your address.

You can send me a request for an address by clicking on my storyfamilyonline email address above and I will set up a free email account for you and send you instructions how to check you email on the new account.
This is a no cost freebie from AOL! You do not have to subscribe to AOL to use this service.
With a new family email address you can contact other family members more easily and not have to remember complicated address'. All you need to know is the family members first and last name to get in touch.
Drop me a line and I can get you set up right away.

(0) comments, click here to read or leave comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thanks for stopping by. You are visitor number;