<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2003

I received the following email last night from Kern Story in Seattle regarding his mothers condition and wanted to share it with the rest of the family. If you get a chance drop an email or call. I'm sure he would appreciate our support and prayers during this tough time.

Hi Roger;

Just a quick line to let you know that the process is finally starting and Hospice has taken over. She is still in the hospital as it would be too painful to move her home. I literally stay at the hospital and I have made her arrangements. I will let you know when it's over and please give any family members my home address and phone number if they ask.

Coo-Zan Forever;

Kern

Kern Story 411 - 30th Avenue East - Seattle, WA 98112 (206) 322-0571 is home. My cell is (206) 356-9889.

(0) comments, click here to read or leave comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thanks for stopping by. You are visitor number;