<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 02, 2003

I got this in today's email from Aminah Costner. If you have moved or have a new email address drop her a line or use the email link to Linda or myself and I will pass it on. Thanks!

Hello All,

This is Aminah Costner ( Daughter of George and Diane
Costner, Granddaughter of Julia Ryan Costner Gray). I
am not sure that all of you know I am the NEWLY
APPOINTED Secretary in training to give Linda Talbert
a break. I am trying to get a list together of
addresses e-mails and all that good stuff. I am not
sure of who's names go with these e-mails so if you
would all be so kind to let me know I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Aminah

(0) comments, click here to read or leave comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thanks for stopping by. You are visitor number;