<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

What's your idea on next years family reunion? This post is from Linda. Please take a minute and let everybody know what you would like next year.

Dear Story Family,
Jarue, our president, asked that I convey this message to all for feedback. Please give this careful consideration and let us know what your feelings are on next years' reunion for 2004!

For those who do not know, there is an Essence Jazz Festival held in New Orleans yearly. Jim has proposed that we go there and just unite as a family for the weekend of our reunion. Not much details on the festival but it is similar to the one in Cincinnati, Ohio for those on the East Coast. Thanks.

Subject: Re: 2004 Story Reunion

I know that we were running the Jazz fest through our minds right now, Linda could you broadcast a message on my behalf as to what the family wants to do, if all else fails I think we should be able to host next years reunion here in Columbus. I am still taking ideas, but I know that we need to start planning now. Does New Orleans sound good? If so then I think we should go ahead & start moving. Let's see what the Family wants to do first, but again if we have no consensus then I will start preparing the venue for Co, OH.....love every one of ya'
JJM3


(0) comments, click here to read or leave comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thanks for stopping by. You are visitor number;